Monday, January 28, 2013
Favorite SAG Moments
To be honest, there seemed to be a lack of risk taking in SAG fashion last night (perhaps I was too shocked and distracted from Downton Abbey's episode). Among the sea of strapless one tone dresses and Hollywood style hair, a few ladies really caught my attention.
1. What can I say? Marion Cotillard's new hair cut was adorable! Also drooling over the beautiful teal and contrasting white on her dress.
2. While it seemed everyone was wearing heavy satin and bright jewel tones, I loved the dainty mint hue of Ellie's dress. The embroidery and side bow gave a perfect feminine touch.
3. Watching her transform from her Downton Abbey 1920's pastel, embroidered attire into this beautiful vintage sheer paneled dress on my TV screen in the same night pretty much goes to show the girl can wear anything and make it look elegant! The fact that she can rock the "side boob" without being unfazed...I MEAN.
4. Loved her in Les Mis and truly loved her in this navy Zac Posen! Simple, but the mermaid tail draped beautifully.
5. Give it up to Anne Hathaway for taking a risk in Giambattista Valli. The uneven hemlines and sheer neckline definitely stood out amongst the rest. I believe she's looked better at other award shows, but this was one of my favorites of the night.